EZ Base - Timber Base
The MCD EZ Base is a wooden frame made from pressure-treated timber. It is made to the precise size of your MCD shed floor, and is staked into the ground using pressure treated timber and levelled. This is a great way of achieving a level base, allowing maximum airflow to keep the underside of the shed floor dry and free of damp. Only suitable for ground level differences up to 30cm (12", 1ft). The MCD EZ Base allows you to have a strong & level base at a fraction of the cost of levelling the ground & laying concrete or paving slabs. Simply choose your size and add to the basket.
- Made from planed 4x2 pressure treated timber
- Creates level base for your new garden building
- Can be laid on hard or soft ground
- Installed at the same time as your garden building
- Keeps your shed off the ground & your floor dry
Please note we only install the E Z Base for our garden buildings