Sit and relax in style on a sheltered veranda this summer
The Scarlett Summerhouse is the original apex summerhouse in our range. Dreamed of with an exterior veranda to enjoy the summer rays from. The Scarlett is named after one of our daughters who is like a ray of sunshine.
Shiplap Timber Cladding
We hand make our Scarlett Summerhouse in our workshop. We lay individual 23.5mm, planed down to 20mm, timber boards in a shiplap style for optimal protection from the elements. The floor is made using 20mm Tongue and Groove boards that have three stress incisions made in them for extra support in the floor.
Pressure Treated Timber is wood that has been submerged in a preservative solution. We only use Scandinavian Pressure Treated timber to provide our customers with a characteric that never fades, a long lasting investment.
The veranda is measured in addition to the shed size. This means that a 8ft x 8ft Scarlett will measure 10ft in depth with the additional veranda.
The roof on the Scarlett is a box profile steel roof. This requires no maintenance or love and will last a lifetime! An Apex roof is a traditional A shaped roof you see on our Scarlett summerhouse.
Nine Reasons Why MCD Garden Sheds Are Built to Last
- Fully Pressure Treated Scandinavian Timber
- Planed 23.5mm Interlocking Shiplap Boards (planed down to 20mm)
- Planed 23.5mm T&G Floorboards (planed down to 20mm)
- 10-Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Box-Profile Steel Roof (maintenance free, will never need replacing)
- 75mm x 36mm Framing Throughout (double the thickness of competitors)
- Full Internal Breathable Membrane Lining (reduces damp and condensation)
- Toughened Acrylic Windows for Safety (stronger, clearer & safer than glass)
- Hot-Dipped Galvanised Nails & Hardware Throughout (will not rust)
We offer a 10 year guarantee on all of our pressure treated timber products. That’s because we use full cell pressure treated timber to protect against wood rot and mould.
You’re only three steps away from a beautiful Scarlett Summerhouse
How to measure my garden for a Scarlett Summerhouse
Scarlett Summerhouse are measured as sidewall by gable. So if you see a measurement for an 8x6ft Scarlett Summerhouse. This would mean it is 6ft Wide, This where the windows are. While being 10ft deep (including the veranda).
Delivery & Installation
We deliver and install Garden Sheds nationwide. We offer a free delivery & fitting service within 20 miles of our Barnsley Showroom! Speak to the team if you are further afield
Still not sold? Why not chat to one of our advisors right now?
Don’t think. Don’t wonder. Just try us out.