It’s not just a Summerhouse, It’s a magical playroom for the kids, and not so little kids!
A Emer summerhouse is the perfect escape in your own home. The Emer is perfect for turning into a home office, playroom, gym or home bar as a DIY project over the summer! This build offers a unique summerhouse with large windows perfect for checking up on kids playing inside. Better yet for looking out when you’re enjoying a well earned brew!
Pressure Treated Shiplap Timber Cladding
We hand make the Emer in our workshop. We do this by laying individual 20mm timber boards in a shiplap style onto our treated timber framing.We then add floorboards to the frame. These are made using Tongue and Groove boards that have three stress incisions made in them for extra support in the floor.
Pressure Treated Timber is wood that has been submerged in a preservative solution. We only use Scandinavian Pressure Treated timber to provide our customers with a characteric that never fades, a long lasting investment.
Box Profile Steel Roof
The roof on the Emer is a box profile steel roof. This requires no maintenance or love and will last a lifetime! This style is called an Apex roof, with a characteristic A shape.
Nine Reasons Why MCD Garden Sheds Are Built to Last
- Fully Pressure Treated Scandinavian Timber
- Planed 23.5mm Interlocking Shiplap Boards (planed down to 20mm)
- Planed 23.5mm T&G Floorboards (planed down to 20mm)
- 10-Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Box-Profile Steel Roof (maintenance free, will never need replacing)
- 75mm x 36mm Framing Throughout (double the thickness of competitors)
- Full Internal Breathable Membrane Lining (reduces damp and condensation)
- Toughened Acrylic Windows for Safety (stronger, clearer & safer than glass)
- Hot-Dipped Galvanised Nails & Hardware Throughout (will not rust)
We offer a 10 year guarantee on all of our pressure treated timber products. That’s because we use full cell pressure treated timber to protect against wood rot and mould.
You’re only three steps away from a beautiful Emer Summerhouse!
How to measure my garden for a Emer Summerhouse
The Emer Summerhouse is measured as sidewall by gable. So if you see a measurement for 12ft x 10ft. This would mean it is 12ft Wide, this where the doors & windows are, while being 10ft deep.
Delivery & Installation
We deliver and install Garden Sheds nationwide. We offer a free delivery & fitting service within 20 miles of our Barnsley Showroom! Speak to the team if you are further afield
Still not sold? Why not chat to one of our advisors right now?
Don’t think. Don’t wonder. Just try us out.